- Keyword contextual targeting: You can use keywords that will help match your ads to web content. This works just like contextual targeting on the Display Network, and applies to both the Display Network and YouTube.
- Demographic: Reach people by age, gender, or parental status.
- Topics: Reach people based on certain topics.
- Affinity audiences: Select from interest-based groups to reach potential customers at scale and make them aware of your business. These audiences were built for businesses running a TV ad that want to extend the campaign to an online context at an efficient price.
- Custom affinity audiences: Advertisers can create audiences that are more tailored to their brands, compared with broad, TV-like audiences. For example, rather than reaching sports fans, a running shoe company might target avid marathon runners.
- In-market audiences: Find customers who are researching products or services and actively considering buying something like what you offer.
- Remarketing: Reach viewers based on their past interactions with your videos or YouTube channel. If you’ve linked a YouTube account to a Google Ads account already, we’ll create custom ones (source: YouTube help)
Directory listings are FREE.
There are NO hidden costs.
There is an option to partner with us running unique YouTube advertising campaigns. Please check the footer’s FOR BUSINESS section.
Any Ottawa based business, organisation or institution can be listed in the directory.
YOUTUBE ADS FAQ
- Connect and bond with your audience.
Video ads can help you connect with potential customers in a unique and memorable way. Our campaign goes event further to allow to establish a person-to-person bond – far stronger than the customer-to-business one – between the customer and the business.
- (For more information please check our pages:
Unique opportunity to meet your customers and
“Meet me at…” video ad campaign on YouTube, how it works)
- Reach just the right audience.
Reach your customers on YouTube by targeting very specific audiences e.g. “couples that want to buy a condo and are avid cyclists.” (Sample list of targeting options)
- Measure your success.
You will obtained detailed reports based on Google Ads Analytics. It will provide a lot of useful information including the number of visitors to the landing page, the number of visitors that decided to go to your business site, re-marketing option data, CPC, ad budget, and many more (Sample ad campaign report)
There are 2 important metrics in the campaign:
- the number of people that decide to click on the video ad that sends them to the campaign landing page
- the number of people that decide to click on the “Meet me at …” button on the landing page that sends them to the business’s site
YouTube provides advertising analytics tools that allow monitoring of those steps and also provide other useful metrics that give insights to the performance of the campaign.
More information on how the campaign works can be found on “Meet me at…” video ad campaign on YouTube, how it works page.
The campaign’s premise is that
People want to do business
with someone they like.
We provide an opportunity to establish an informal social bond between the customer and the people behind the business, a bond that is far stronger than the customer to business one.
When the bond is established, the people checking your site through the campaign are far more likely to do business with you.
For more information please check our pages Unique opportunity to meet your customers and “Meet me at…” video ad campaign on YouTube, how it works
On average a YouTube video ad’s Pay Pay Click cost ranges from $0.10 to $0.30 (ads can sometimes cost as low as $0.03 pay click)
We make sure your advertising budget is used in the most optimum way:
- The video ad is made to last only 29 sec and is designed so that is either clicked or abandoned before it ends. This ensures that you pay only for the clicks and not just the views ie the most promising potential leads.
- On average Pay Pay Click cost ranges from $0.10 to $0.30 (ads can sometimes cost as low as $0.03 pay click)
- The ad is distributed evenly through the set ad run time period.
- The ad is set up so it is shown only to the most promising audience by employing extensive ad set up options like
The minimum budget for advertising campaign is $100.
The minimum time for running an advertising campaign is one month.
Yes, the campaign can be renewed any time with the same or new ad spend and run time options.
Payments are processed online via our accounting portal. We accept all major credit cards and bank payments (EFT).
A link to the accounting portal is provided in the invoice sent by email.